Thursday, April 13, 2006

"........and I have three horribly ugly children....."


Are you waiting for that beaming gameshow contestant who when Pat Sejac asks for their 10 second bio before they spin the big wheel, DOESN'T have "...two beautiful children" at home? Maybe something along the lines of, "Yes Pat, I'm married to a fat lazy ______ and have 8 spoiled ugly brats back home. I know they're all watching tonight, but if I win I'm ditching the lot of em!" Of course one thing that is sillier than redundantly adjectifying your kids with some glowing desriptive on national TV, is being bothered by such harmless expressions of love and pride. Makes me a bit of a curmudgeon I guess. Still, I'd spurt beer out of my nose if someone actually did air the dirty laundry on Wheel of Fortune.

I incidentally have two wonderful daughters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home